Thursday, April 11, 2013

Holy balls, was this a secret?

Guys!! Guys! listen to me for just a minute! 10 2.5mg tablets of Femara is 18 dollars at Costco. I paid almost 200 for it last cycle at Walgreens. Walgreens is my beloved local pharmacy, some techs recognize me before I open my mouth. "Hi Mrs. C!" they'll say. But sweet Walgreens, I'm about to cheat on you sort of like I'm cheating on my doctor. My husband is seeing RE for his sperm issues and he's starting injectable hcg (I think) next week (!) but we are planning to do the next iui with the OB once the RE gives our (okay,his) sperm the go-ahead. I feel kind of bad but you know, we're infertile dammit! We do what we have to do. If we don't advocate for ourselves and watch our pocketbooks no one else will. Anyway so back to my original excitement for this post.....was this cheap drugs at Costco some secret everyone but me knows about??? I mean, I'm kind of hoping that I'm blowing the lid off this so everyone will know now. K so I'm done. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment