Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A decision has been reached. The next IUI will be done with the RE. I'm going to need to feed my family bread sandwiches and water and stay out of the stores, pedicure chairs, away from chikfila....you get it. I got a gym membership so my step daughter and me go as often as we can. We're really into our fitness right now. My husband goes Saturday for blood work to check how he is responding to HCG injections. Basically he is responding like a 12 year old girl who's just gotten her period for the first time and can't control herself. His attitude is not cute, I'm going to need him to put the syringes down ASAP. Lets just pray this works and we'll only have to endure this for a couple more months. This is my update in 60 seconds. Be well. Be kind. Rewind.

No comments:

Post a Comment