Thursday, May 30, 2013

No carbs means death. Let me explain how I really feel

Sure, I've parted with carbs at various intervals of my life but right now, it's making me incredibly emotional. Maybe it's that I haven't had chickfila in almost 24 hours or its those sweet frozen gogurts in the freezer begging to be eaten but I'll damned if I'm not in the worst mood. My husband won't talk to me. He won't answer his phone. Does he think his job is more important than me? Clearly I've gone off the deep end and its the lack of carbs I'm sure.

 In more rational news...my husbands blood work came back great on the testosterone scale and so his little swimmers should be getting stronger. I have to say though, I won't be one bit surprised or probably even off-put if we get bad news with a sperm analysis. I'm used to things being shitty. Such is my life. If your life is dreamy and fantastic and your house is perfectly clean and you don't have back fat or a throbbing ingrown toenail then please jump in front of a moving car. Did I mention I was put on the Nuva ring? Every time I have sex my stomach aches as if there is some unnatural substance being jammed into my uterus. Birth control is the devil unless you're a sucky person. Not that I'm using it to control any birthing you probably already know RE's use it to balance hormones before treatment or some crap like that. Husbands sperm analysis is on June 3rd and my baseline appointment is on the 6th. My trigger shot should come in the mail tomorrow. I don't even know how we will pay for this. I really don't. I guess I'm either in denial that everything will actually go right and we'll get to actually go through with an iui or I'm in denial that we'll actually have to pay for it. Whatever. I like being delusional it suits me fine. Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment