Thursday, December 8, 2011

My first post after our consult sure was short. I had to go to school right after the appointment for our hair show. It was a crazy busy day/night but I wanted to jot down something the same day as the appointment. The past couple of days I've had work and school (currently should be getting ready for school) and have had not much time to collect my thoughts. Husband and I were finally able to talk a little last night and he told me not to worry. I've been getting myself very worked up over all the silly things like our house isn't big enough, but what if it doesn't work, we are going to be so broke, how will we buy diapers type things. I finally talked to my sister a bit and then finally got on my knees and had to give it to God. I feel a peace now, which is what I asked for most. I need a clear sound mind. These last couple of weeks of the semester are stressful and I just need to calm down. ahhh...

Doc needs 3-4 months to get my body ready. I'm hoping this period will end soon so I can take the meds to start a new one so I can go do the blood work and we can get this train rolling! My hormones are really out of control already...taking it in stride...I mean, trying to take it in stride.

No comments:

Post a Comment