Friday, February 15, 2013

CD 31 -- waiting for new cycle

Today is CD 31, I finished taking 5 days of Provera on CD 27 -- I was expecting aunt flo yesterday according to history but no signs yet. Which kind of freaks me out. I called Dr S the OB around CD 21 to let them know I hadn't ovulated so they put me on the Provera and called in 5mg of Femara. So now I just wait for all the crazy to begin again. My husband felt strongly about trying one more time with the OB as opposed to going back to the RE for a much more expensive yet MONITORED cycle. I agreed to give it another go but my hopes aren't super high. My step-kids are living with us full-time now and that's been a crazy transition. In a way it's good because there are other things to occupy my time but it's not like you can really express to young teens what you are going through. I try to smile and pretend like I'm not hurting inside. I don't even really want to blog about this anymore, a big part of me wants to go into a cocoon and hide but I need to. I need to write it out, keep a record; not only for myself but hopefully someday my story will be an extra push to someone else not to give up. Because trust me, if I ever get pregnant...anyone can.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't give up on this. Infertility is so painful we have to find an outlet for all the stress that builds up. There are so many of us out there going through this and you have a lot to offer. You are very right in thinking your posts may give someone the push that they need. I'm sure you've helped more people than you know.

    ReplyDelete