Tuesday, February 5, 2013

this is hard

Here I am on CD 21 after 2.5mg of Femara on CD's 3-7 and still no positive OPK. I'm pretty sure I had growing follies at around CD 17 that didn't release --I felt like I was brewing triplets but never did see that smiley face. I'm feeling discouraged. I googled "what day did you ovulate on femara" and amazingly got results--(why did I wait so long?) apparently it isn't all that uncommon not to ovulate on your own even with the Femara and need a trigger shot. I pretty much gave up on this cycle days ago but now I'm confused as to where to go from here. It is difficult to cycle without being monitored. It's a constant guessing game and checking for signs and symptoms. It's emotionally exhausting. Our house is supposed to be going on the market soon but I don't care anymore - I'm in no hurry. I think the real estate agent is getting frustrated with me but its not like I can say oh I'm going through fertility treatments right now....people don't understand that. I don't really want to do much of anything as I don't really care to discuss this matter yet it's the only thing really on my mind. I promised myself I would not become consumed by this again and I'm trying really hard but I don't know where to go from here. Do I call Dr S the ob and see what to do or do I go ahead and go back to the RE where they drag things out BUT monitor your cycles and give a trigger shot? I'm super confused. My husband wants to try again with Dr S but my gut is telling me just to go back to RE. I feel as if I've cheated on the RE. Oh well........what to do? I just want to hold my own baby, for once. Can it just be my turn yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment