Sunday, February 17, 2013

CD1 round 2

Well I guess as of today we begin again. I'll be starting 5mg's of Femara on Tuesday and keeping my fingers crossed that I'll actually ovulate this time. Having my teenaged step-kids around pretty much all the time now has proven how difficult but rewarding parenting can be. I said to my husband yesterday "you know if we don't have a baby that means in 6 years when L is grown we can travel the world and just be together." I also pointed out that I don't feel like we need a baby to solitify our marriage and love--I've really just come to this realization. Over 5 years together and we are more in love today as we've ever been. Not that having a baby together wouldn't be completely amazing, I just know that our love is so strong that with or without we will be okay. I also pointed out "unless of course if you died then I'd be devastated to not have your child!" Lol...but I'm serious. He listened to me go on and on and he said baby we aren't giving up yet, I agreed and I digress. I feel calm for some reason! It must be all my prayer warriors. Thank you Jesus for peace that passes all understanding! So...here goes nothin...again. Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment