Monday, January 14, 2013

my special little calendar

I'm sure there is an app for that, but somehow drawing out a child-like calendar makes me feel better about my upcoming cycle. I've used the calendar on my phone to count days, weeks, even months and often lose my spot and have to go back. I can write notes on days but have to look through several days notes before I find the note I was looking for. For this, my first and only (please?) iui cycle I want to be able to see all the days with all the milestones all at once without having to search my phone or look at an app or learn an app. An old-fashioned homemade calendar. It just makes me feel good. :) Anyway enough about that; although the calendar was the main reason for today's blog. The only note written on it so far is "last day of provera". Hopefully soon it will be filled with fertility milestones. I went to a psychic once that told me I would have a baby in the year 2013. I know Christianity and psychics don't really go hand in hand but what I do is my business, so there. :) Point being, in order for her prediction to be true I'd have to conceive within the first 12 weeks of the year which coincidentally would be by March 26th, my 29th birthday. Oy!

 So here I am just patiently waiting on aunt flo to arrive. If the cramps, mood swings, and hot flashes are any indication, I'd say she's pretty close. I can't wait to start marking my calendar "CD1" (cycle day 1) and so on. The ovulation predictor kits I ordered are on their way and the femara is at my pharmacy waiting for it's ride home. C'mon aunt flo, let's get this party started! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment