Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A whisper from God?

After visiting the RE last week I dared to ask for a print out of my cycle schedule even though I told them I needed to discuss with my husband if we were going to proceed or not, given the low sperm count. I cried a bit after the appointment but by the time T got home from work that night I cheerfully told him "I have a plan!" "We are going to follow this RE schedule but we are going to skip the ultrasounds and have the OB do the iui. We're going to do this over and over again if we have to. And that's that." My husband agreed and so I'm here now waiting for Aunt Flo after taking out the Nuva ring but she isn't showing any signs. I called in a script for provera and I'll start taking it tomorrow if she hasn't shown by then. This will of course set us back a few days but I know how to count calendar days so we'll still be able to follow RE protocall.
 T started taking fertilaid for men in addition to his hcg injections. I'm considering the fertilaid for women but have read that it depletes the effects of metformin. Speaking of metformin, that's this whole other issue. I'm not sure that I should keep taking of but I'm afraid to stop. It hasn't done 1 thing they said it would. I've been on it for a year and a half and it hasn't brought on a single period, weight loss, or stopped excess hair growth. AND I am sick every single morning when I was up. I either have to potty or I vomit. I vomit almost daily. I started to think the vomiting was because I often snack at night and perhaps my good isn't able to digest when I am sleeping. I've stopped eating after 7 pm and can conclusively tell you it does not help. (I'm still not eating after 7, for dieting purposes-not to cure sickness in the morning).
 I've sort of come to this place of resolve.  We are going to do everything we can do. There is much we cannot do. But for everything we can, we are going full throttle. I got this feeling. This whisper. This hope. God is going to give us a baby. Am I of so little faith that I don't have faith that He can give me a baby? Where has my faith been? No matter how low the sperm count, God can do this. And I feel like He told me He would. I cannot explain this whispering feeling that came over me but suddenly I kept think "God is going to give us a baby! He is!" And thoughts of showing my belief and my faith started to wisp through my head. Buy things. Start to prepare. Because this I going to happen. God can and He will! I have to believe I have to show that I have faith in His plan and his timing. It's going to happen. I believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment