Wednesday, June 26, 2013

IUI #2 complete!

Wow! Today's IUI was light years away from the last one. In a good way! She mentioned how last time most of the sperm were dead but this time they weren't!! That fertilaid may be doing some good!!?? The procedure was a ton less painful and I didn't even cry! We even made a video to our future baby and showed them the tube they were sitting in at the moment. My husband said "we've been praying all day!" And "can't wait to meet you in 40 weeks!" "I am your father!" Lol....I'm feeling optimistic. Like so optimistic that I want to go to babies r us and start picking things out. According to Re schedule I should be ovulating right now. Literally. So that spermie is there just waiting. Fingers crossed so big! This next 2 weeks is going to be a serious roller coaster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment