Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Perhaps I'm totally losing my mind or God is really talking to me. Sunday at church I cried basically the whole time. Over our battle with infertility. I had a moment of calm where I imagined I'd have a baby girl and her name would be Mercy. I don't know if this was a whisper from God or my own imagination. The name Mercy isn't my first choice but it feels right. The same day of my last post, in fact maybe an hour after, Aunt Flo arrived, just like my RE IUI schedule told me it would. We've decided to do a couple more iui's but our brains are constantly working and planning and thinking of the what if's. I am hopeful, still. And speaking of brains, I think I got a mild concussion yesterday. I took the kids to a spring and must have done 100 flips and dives off the platform and this one time I tried to do a flip in the air and landed flat on the side of my brain. I was having trouble staying awake on the drive home and work up feeling almost paralyzed this morning. My husband googled the symptoms and aside from nausea and vomiting I had every single one. I could chalk up the massive headache to femara because if memory serves me correctly this is the one side effect I get every time. Anyway...I'm sure I'll live.

So, onto more pressing questions. FERTILAID? something I've read about for years but never tried. I've gone to every possible source to read the reviews. Tony is on the fertilaid for men now. I'm considering getting it for myself but that would mean I'd have to stop metformin. I'm wondering if it'd be worth the shot. Many people seem to have found success with it--some even after no success with high tech fertility treatments. A part of me thinks if I just take this natural supplement, and T too, we'd be able to have a miraculous conception. Maybe we'll try this if the next 2 iui treatments are not successful.


No comments:

Post a Comment